Quinta do Paço de Valverde - Deadline for submission of proposals 14.03.2019
Décimo quinto concurso público do projeto REVIVE
The opening of the public tender for the concession of Paço de Valverde Farm was published on portuguese and european official journals:
Diário da República (portuguese official journal):
TED (Tenders Electronic Daily) is the online version of the 'Supplement to the Official Journal' of the EU, dedicated to European public procurement:
- Interested investors had 60 days to submit their applications (until 02-02-2018)
- Qualified candidates had then 45 days to submit their proposals.
Main conditions of the tender:
- Concession will last for 30 (thirty) years, renewable for periods of 5 (five) years up to a maximum of 50 (fifty) years from the conclusion of the contract;
- Minimum monthly rent of € 3.000,00, benefiting of a 4 years grace period;
- The qualification of the candidates is made by the financial and technical capacity criteria, in accordance with the tender documentation;
- The adjudication will be given to the proposal that is economically more beneficial to the contracting authority, in accordance with predefined criteria set out in the tender documentation (rent, architectural quality of the requalification project, quality of the business plan and academic and scientific interaction, Period of re-qualification and start of operation. The provision of areas and technical equipment suitable for the development of training projects is majorated).
In case of any doubt, please contact the contracting authority through:
Electronic platform: www.acingov.pt
Mail: Largo dos Colegiais, n.º 2, 7002-554 Évora, Portugal
Phone: +351 266740800